We’ve come to the end of November. Hello December… You’ve come way too fast. November has been a month filled with too many activities – be still my heart. Emotionally, it has been a rollercoaster too. But this is a place for frivolous things, so let’s skip the heartwrenchers.
- Duck & Dive! The Ugly Duckling & The Frog Prince by I Theatre on the 8th
- Victor/Victoria by Zebra Crossing on the 10th
- The Jungle Book by The Little Company on the morning of the 26th and then Beethovan Festival: Ode to Joy by SSO in the evening
- the Buzzcocks rocking out at Zirca on the 27th
- Romance of the Bansuri by Rakesh Chaurasia on the 28th
- Odissi by Madhavi Mudgal
Had tickets for Maksim on the 18th but didn’t go because of a death in the family. Excluding the other free children’s performances I watched, I think I did quite well this month. I just want to point out to myself that I am thankful for my job because it allows me to mix work with pleasure.
So here’s a playlist in the spirit of THANKSGIVING,
Support the arts, support artists, go watch their shows!