After yesterday’s trip, I went back to Singapore Expo with my 2 sisters this morning. We went to the L’Oreal Warehouse Sale, the Penguin Books Warehouse Sale and the Sports & Fitness Expo. My youngest sister zoomed in on the chick lit books at $3 each and ended up buying a ton of them.
Here’re most of our combined purchases
I couldn’t resist and picked out more books. This time, my youngest sister picked up the tab… mwahahahaha! I had a $3 limit for most of my purchases but I couldn’t help but “SPLASH OUT” S$8 for The Widows of Eastwick by John Updike.
I stumbled onto the L’Oreal Warehouse Sale by accident yesterday when I went to Singapore Expo with Natalie, Tamares and Sharon during our lunch break. I told my sisters about it and after some research by my younger sister who checked out bloggers who’ve already done the sale, she gave it her stamp of approval.
Good deals! We bought quite a number of things to last us the next 6 months. Seeing that we share most of our things (including toiletries in the 2 bathrooms), I’d say we’re on the winning side of economies of scale!
1. Garnier hair dye – 2 for S$10
2. L’oreal Feria hair dye – 2 for S$15
3. Visible Results face mask – S$10 for 1 box
4. Maybelline Mousse blush pots – 2 for S$10
5. L’oreal Make-up cleansing cloths – S$10 for a pack of 40 sheets
6. L’oreal Shocking Volume mascara – S$10 for 1
7. Maybelline nail polish remover – S$5 for 1 bottle
8. L’oreal mineral make-up – S$10 for 2
9. Garnier body scrub – S$10 for 2
10. Garnier facial wash – S$10 for 2 (bundled with freebie)
11. L’oreal Elseve shampoo (travel size) – S$1 for 1
Other than that, I bought 3 pairs of socks for $10 from the New Balance booth at the Sports & Fitness Expo right next door. My youngest sister scored a really good pair of black sneakers for $40 and some running tops/t-shirts.