I started documenting my outfits on a lark because Michelle told me I wore really interesting things to work. Is this a blog or what? I hardly write anything. It’s just pure narcissism, innit? Below are my top 8 favourite outfits from this 1 year (what do you think?):
Anyhoos, here’s to 1 year of narcissism – a blog giveaway!
You don’t have to reblog, write a special post, thank me, link or tweet or anything – I find that just a little odd, asking people to do stuff so they can get things you’re offering to GIVE AWAY. All you need to do is take a photo of you & the item when it arrives, then email that to me. That’s all.
Just leave a comment and name the item you want – I’ll write you an email to ask you for your mailing address (worldwide, yes).
These are brand new, bought with my own money. Just so you know. So pick pick pick (let me know what you want and if it’s not taken, it’s not crossed out):
1. Pack of 12 – 1″ button badges (I made them myself)
2. 3 Eyeshadow duos from BOURJOIS (yes, 1 person will get all 3)
3. HEY VIV! Pop beads (so you can wear crazy plastic jewellery like mine!)
4. PACIFICA Malibu Lemon Blossom Solid Perfume
5. Breast Cancer Awareness Pocket Mirrors (There are 2 of these, so 2 different people can win them!)
6. HARD CANDY Super Slim Eye Pencil (in a beautiful purple called VIBE)
7. PINK ZOMBIE Bow and Heart clip (for those who’re not afraid to accessorize with fun stuff!)
8. BETSEY JOHNSON Kitty Cat dangly earrings (I bought a few of these off an eBay seller, so I don’t know how authentic it is.)
9. FRENCH CONNECTION Toiletries Bag
Psst, there are 10 gifts even though there are 9 listed here…. There are 2 pieces of the pretty pocket mirrors.