Really hard to narrow it down to 10 and many many other things I bought came so close to it. I had to boot them out based on how often I needed them.
1. Tide To Go – strange thing was several years ago before the product hit our shores my American lecturers made my MA class do a product pitch to launch it here. It comes in a marker-sized pen and just a few pumps, rub in and stains come out. It recommends use on fresh stains and mostly food but I’ve used them on other things and it still does its magic. Great for all handbags!!
2. MAC Zoom Lash in Black – I love mascara but I hate crimping my lashes. For some reason, this mascara looks great even without having me crimp before I apply. Not clumpy, very natural and my lashes look longer and thicker! Especially good on days when I’m too lazy to line my eyes. I buy lots of mascara every year but this year, the MAC Zoom Lash is it!
3. iPhone 4 – I was a late starter and I held onto my NOKIA all the way till August but I did it. I took the smart phone plunge and it has CHANGED MY LIFE! I blog, I tweet, take pictures, read the news, catch up with work, locate restaurants/ATMS/taxi stands… and make calls.
4. SK-II Signs Eye Mask – as with the other stuff, I was a disbeliever and I scoffed when people raved about it. It works. It costs 4-5 times as much as other pre-moistened cotton eye masks you get from the drugstores BUT you pay premium for something that really works. It works.
5. CANON S90 – whilst I know the S95 came out a few months ago, I’m not one always hankering the LATEST thing. I’m just very happy with products that work well and fit my budget. The S90 was a treat I gave myself with my mid-year bonus and I use it almost everyday (see outfit posts). It takes great photos indoors and I’ve put it in a nice fancy case that is so super convenient. Idiot proof and stylish!