Last year my pal Juanita and I hosted an international swop for bloggers (more about it HERE, HERE and HERE). A total of 9 bloggers participated. I made a video everyday as I opened the presents from my swop partner, then uploaded each unveiling video daily onto my facebook page.
We enjoyed it so much that we are doing it again this year! We hope more bloggers would join us!
– Are you a blogger?
– Do you get excited opening (non-$$$) mail?
– Would you like to celebrate Christmas with a (friendly) stranger through an international gift exchange?
Open to all international friends with a blog.
- Swop partners will be announced on 01 November 2013.
- Make a new friend!
- Swop packages shall contain 12 individually wrapped items free from culturally offensive, dangerous or illegal material.
- Budget: around $25 USD, excluding postage.
- Mail out by 23 November 2013, Saturday. (21 days to put things together.)
- By December: receive swop package from your partner.
- Open 1 item a day.
- Share the fun!
- “12 Things About You” (written note, letter, or novel, if you insist)
- Favourite candy or snack
- Magazine / newspaper / pamphlet / postcard from wherever you are (Could be one of those free ones from a store)
- Reusable shopping bag (it’s good practice to carry one)
- “Something You Made
and  to  miscellaneous items you think your blog partner would enjoy (some fun blog-stalking required).
Let’s get creative!
To join leave a comment with your
- blog URL
Share The Love Get more friends involved!
Blog about this swop. Grab our swop button! (Below) Wear the swop badge button proudly on your blog’s sidebar.