This box actually arrived over a week ago but I haven’t had time to look through its contents because of my family’s visit. I’d say it’s mostly (not all) good but I like it a little less than last month’s box mostly because there are some things that are of no use (i.e. zero value) to me.
We like to think of this December box as the wish list you never knew you needed. To make this time of year even more wonderful than it already is, you’ll find portable Champagne flutes, a revolutionary mascara, and rich caramel corn – and that’s just the beginning. Unwrap for plenty more surprises to keep the celebration going till 2014. Happy holidays from us to you!
– Lisa Sugar, POPSUGAR FOUNDER & EDITOR IN CHIEF
In terms of dollar value, it does exceed what I paid many times over but really, it doesn’t feel that way when there are so many things I don’t know what to do with. I’m not saying that these items are not worth what they retail for, it’s just that I wouldn’t have put up any money for them. At the same time, food items are somewhat cop-outs because I didn’t really subscribe to the POPSUGAR box for food. While I appreciate them, I’d rather get interesting items that I can actually use or try out.
Raves (i.e. stuff I really dig):
- MODELCO Fibre Lashxtend Black Mascara USD20
- CC MADE Caramel Corn (3oz) USD4
- GHIRARDELLI Chocolate Squares Milk & Caramel (5.32oz) USD4.25
- GHIRARDELLI Chocolate Squares Holiday Limited Edition Assortment (7.18oz) USD12.49
- MIXT Studio Holiday Gifting Set USD9
Rants (i.e. of no value to me)
- LULU FROST for Popsugar Bracelet USD110
- GOVINO Go Anywhere Flutes USD12.95
- NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps USD16