February is a wonderful time, and not just because it’s the month oflove. It’s after the holiday rush but before all of Spring’s activities, making it the perfect opportunity to sit back and treat yourself well. For that reason, you’ll find beauty products like an extraspecial face serum, noteworthy nail polish, and a relaxing candle. Of course, we wouldn’t forget a little something (or two) for a romantic Valentine’s Day celebration. Dare we say not even Cupid could deliver a better surprise?Unwrap and enjoy!
– Lisa Sugar,POPSUGAR FOUNDER & EDITOR IN CHIEF
I really really like this month’s Popsugar box! While I can’t say that it lives up to the name “MUST HAVE BOX”, virtually everything is good and I believe I’m getting a good deal out of this one even though some of the items have rather inflated retail prices in my opinion. I’m not sure about the candle but that’s just it.
What would make it even better is if the swopped out the candle and put in some yummy popcorn… hahahahha!
- GORJANA BROOKS Jewelry Roll (US$45)
- NOURISH ORGANIC Pure Hydrating Argan Face Serum (US$23.99)
- MODELCO Lip Pops Duo Lip Gloss and Lipstick (US$16.30)
- SUGARWISH Mini Red Cinnamon Hearts (US$6.25)
- NCLA Rodeo Drive Royalty Nail Polish (US$16)
- DIAL Vitamin Boost Body Wash (US$3)
I think my top 3 items are the Nourish Organic serum (give me anything organic and I love skincare), the ModelCo lip duo (surprisingly yummy smelling and just a hint of flush colour) and the Dial bodywash. I do think the jewelry roll and the nail polish are very overpriced. And again, I say, stop with the candles already. Bah!!