The participants for the 2013 Swop are:
- http://janetsaw.com / http://www.flickr.com/photos/janet-saw
This is the page for the JuanitaTortilla x wastedfashion 12 Days of Christmas Swop for 2013. Registration is open from now till 31 October 2013. Read on to find out more!
This swop is for Christmas of 2013 and you will be assigned a random swop partner (we try to match people from different countries). You’ll be given enough time to blog-stalk your partner and find out what he/she likes. Put together a package of 12 wrapped items (1 gift to be open each day until Christmas) with a value of about USD25 – it doesn’t have to be all store-bought. Send your package out by 23 November 2013 (this is to ensure your swop partner gets your package in time way before Christmas).
All you need is to be a blogger to participate!
- Swop partners will be announced on 01 November 2013. Make a new friend!
- Swop packages shall contain 12 individually wrapped items free from culturally offensive, dangerous or illegal material.
- Budget: around $25 USD, excluding postage.
- Mail out by 23 November 2013, Saturday. (21 days to put things together.)
- By December: receive swop package from your partner.
- Open 1 item a day.
- Share the fun by posting your daily unwrapped gift on your blog, facebook page or twitter!
- “12 Things About You” (written note, letter, or novel, if you insist)
- Favourite candy or snack
- Magazine / newspaper / pamphlet / postcard from wherever you are (Could be one of those free ones from a store)
- Reusable shopping bag (it’s good practice to carry one)
- “Something You Made
and  to  miscellaneous items you think your blog partner would enjoy (some fun blog-stalking required).
Let’s get creative!
To join leave a comment with your
- blog URL
Share the love and get more friends involved!
Blog about this swop. Grab our swop button! (Below) Wear the swop badge button proudly on your blog’s sidebar.