Drugstores, beauty shops, make-up counters… I know I’m not the only one. It’s not an addiction. It’s a birth right. The prerogative of being a woman.
The Paul & Joe were from aLT in The Heeren Shops; the MAC stuff from the awesome TANGS Plaza store and the rest from SASA in Marina Square.
1. CETTUA My Bright Face Mate Brightening Patch
– I’ve tried these and I love them because they stick to your face so you can move around.
2. CLARUS Anti Wrinkle Bio Cellulose Eye Patches
– It apparently reduces fine lines & wrinkles, leaves skin around eyes moisturized and tightened. I use a lot of these pre-moistened masks & eye patch things because they are convenient.
3. MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder NC 25
– I swear by this powder for touch-ups. Blends in great with my skin tone and while is sheer, gives great coverage (oxymoron, yes).
4. MAC Studio Tech Foundation NC 25
– I haven’t tried this yet but in the store, the cream to powder foundation literally just melted into my skin. LOVE!
5. PAUL & JOE Face Color (no. 12)
– I previously used no. 06 but this tawny shade was lovely when the aLT counter girl gave me a mini-makeover. Had to buy it.
6. PAUL & JOE Lipstick (no. 17)
– I seldom wear lipstick. Usually just a sheer tint or lipgloss. I want to say it’s an impulse buy but it’s so natural on me I ❤ it!
So what did you buy recently?